Thursday, March 7

Lovely Books;

Hey there, I've been a pretty awful blogger lately, but what else is new?! I've been pretty busy lately... So I haven't had much time to do stuff that I want to do for myself that I enjoy. But I am planning on making sure that I start making time for things that I like to do & that I also used to enjoy that I haven't made time for in forever. One thing that I want to get back into is reading books. I used to be a total bookworm & it makes me a little dissapointed that I no longer have read a new book or gone to a bookstore and spent an afternoon there reading... So as a little reminder for myself of how lovely books really are, I decided to post some photos I found of pretty books!

I hope you like them! & do tell me, do you enjoy reading? What are some of your favorite books?

XO Mariya Michelle



















No comments:

Post a Comment