Wednesday, July 4

Vintage Spring; Inspiration

I thought it would be a nice idea to welcome Spring to my blog by doing an inspiration photo post consisting of photographs that have a Vintage & Spring
look & feel to them. It seems like this Spring is kinda consisting of lots of mainly spending a lot of time with books (reading or notebooks/journals), photographs looking Vintage-y, floral patterns, wearing floral dresses & dressing up in vintage dresses, nights that are getting warm, lots of flowers, laying & picking flowers in the grass, doing crafts & drawing things from nature, drinking coffee & tea & smoking cigarettes & writing letters & postcards & sending them & receiving them as well! That's what my spring is all about anyways, so I hope you enjoy the pictures I found via Weheartit!













































No comments:

Post a Comment