Sunday, April 1

Happy April Fools Day!



Hi there, Happy April Fools Day everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend & you have a lovely day. I just wanted to post a quick new update for you all about what I've been doing... Okay so, last month I know I talked about starting a Monthly Blog & Life Goals List which did happen, I just bever got it posted here. But I'm just finishing up one for this month, so I'll have it posted tomorrow. Also I've been working on making some adorable little Easter Tags & just cute, girly tags for my own entertainment. Maybe I'll even end up selling them. Oh! & my really sweet friend also just got me a brand new printer today!! He says it's not a computer without a printer, so I decided to scan a few of my little Easter tags & let you see a preview & at the same time show you how good my printer can scan. Awh, aren't they lovely little things? I just can't for Easter, it's deffinately one of my favorite holidays ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment