Sunday, September 25

Lovely Wishlist - American Apparel;

   I haven't really been shopping lately & I sure wasn't planning on it the weekend I decided to get a treat from the wonderful Yougurtland (delicious ice cream shop). But since American Apparel, a restuarant I'm not familiar with & Yougurtland are all not inside the mall, but across from it in their own little adorable & kind of discreet plaza, I couldn't help but notice that American Apparel was still open, so I had to take a peak in the store! & peaking inside the store lead to me to walk out with their Nail Lacquer & a head full of wishlist items for my birthday list!

So anyways, I decided to go on their website & make a detailed wishlist with the actual names, photos & prices of the items that I'm totally lusting over currently for my upcoming fall fashion wardrobe change so here they are, oh & here's also the nail polish that I picked out!


Color is Office & only $6 (well spent!)
I'll post pictures when I use it & maybe even write a review!


                                        & My American Apparel Wishlisht:

 

 1. Pink Striped Socks - $10  
 2. Opaque Knee High Socks - $13  
 3. Black & Gray Stripe Thigh High Socks - $18
 4. Purple Leg Warmers - $18


 
5. Womans Lounge Pants (5 pack) - $55

 

6. Coral Silky Shirred Waisted Skirt - $35
7. Banana Chiffon Double-Layered Shirred Waisted Skirt - $42
8. Yellow Full Woven Skirt - $38
9. Blue Full Woven Skirt - $38

10. Polar Fleece Pullover Hoodie - $25
11. Sailor Stripe Long Sleeve Pullover - $48
12. DOV's Hoodie (2 pack) - $86
13. Light Gray Tie Dye Pullover Hoodie - $46




14. White Rib Racerback Dress - $26
15. Printed Cotton Spandex Jersey High Wasted Skirt - $34
16. Tie Dye Viscose Tank - $32
17. Drawstring Tank Dress (2 pack) - $64 

No comments:

Post a Comment