Monday, February 23

OOTD #1

I'm not a newbie when it comes to fashion. Thanks to my mom I have been always been around clothes and fashion and current/latest toutfit trends. Growing up I I had developed my own taste related to fashion at a young age, I've always been very outspoken about the clothes that I chose to wear. I've always wanted my outfits to be noticed but for all of the right reasons, and still today I can still say the same thing about what I wear. So today I decided that I should start posting things regarding fashion on my blog for the very first time. I think it might be a nice & refreshing change that my blog needs. So today I took some photos of what I picked out to wear. I just got this lovely faux fur colar coat from a vintage thrift shop, and I have been patiently waiting for the day with the perfect weather for me to get to wear it, and today was the day! Yay! Well I hope you like my outfit as much as I do, ha. Enjoy! 

XO Mariya Michelle











My Outfit Consists Of:
Coat - Thrifted 
Jeans - True Religion 
Boots - On Sale @ Macys
Purse - Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment