Sunday, March 25

Mr/Captain Booboo & Baby;







One - Baby is so pretty & petite (lol)
Two - Boo lookin' smug (lol)
Three - Boo mean muggin' (lol)
Four - Boo is sooo cute! (lol)
Five - Boo's a lazy fat lard! (LOL!)
Six - I love Boo's mean mug look! (lol)
 
 
I realized that I haven't posted any pictures of my kitties yet! & since I've been thinking about & missing them like crazy lately I spend alot of time looking at their pictures I took a while ago when I was still lived at home with them & my parents. I've seen them about a million times but I still laugh everytime I look at them! I know should be used to the silly mean mug looks Boo does all the time, the hilarious positions he stretches out into & falls asleep in & all the other silly & cute things he does, he's just such a funny little guy.  He's seriosuly the best cat I could ever ask for, in fact he's the greatest cat in the world! Him & Baby are both my heart & soul. I love them so so so much.

I hope that you enjoy these photos at least half as much as I always do! How can you not laugh when you see them? Especially #5! If you didn't think that was funny then I don't think you have a sense of humor. I need to get my own apartment so that they can live with me again, that way I'll always be laughing & in a good mood. Which picture did you like the most? Do you have have any pets that have silly personailities as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment